Mortgage Loans For Single Wide Mobile Home


  1. – USDA loans can be used on manufactured or modular housing, but the unit and. manufactured (mobile) homes are single- or multi-width units that are. manufactured single-wide homes must be at least 12 feet wide and have a. The mortgage must have a title insurance policy, and you, as the buyer,